Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Adjustments

So, the book says that day 2 is one of the hardest days. That was NO lie! I fought with myself all day. Going back and forth about allowing myself to eat. I was sooooo hungry. The popcorn in the children's dept at church was tantalizing! Sooooooooooooo....I finally decided to allow myself fruits and veggies for the rest of this craziness. Others were telling me how crazy I was to not be eating and still expect to be able to work out as usual. That made sense to me. I haven't found anything in the book about working out. As I am typing I am trying to get down my 32 oz. of salt water. I cannot describe how disgusting it is!!!!!!! What is causes is pretty disgusting too!!!!! For real!
I go to work today. I am going to take fruit and veggies with me and my oh so yummy lemonade concoction.
I have spin class today at 4:15. Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment