Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tag, You're It!

I am not usually one for playing tag. But I guess I will be a good sport. After a day of cleaning and watching Samuel's baseball team lose....again....I logged onto my blog, which I have not done for quite some time. I was reading up on the quickly changing statuses of my brother, and found that I had been tagged to take on a dare. The dare? Go, get your camera and take a photo of yourself and post it. Here is the catch, no primping allowed. Just as you are at the time that you read the dare. So, here I am. I did shower and put on a little makeup before the game, but you can't tell. I didn't wash my hair today, even though I worked out for 2 hours at the gym last night. Can you say ew? So the hat was a necessity for any public appearances!


Now, who do I want to tag????

Jen Rachi,
Lenae,

Anna &
Scott

1 comment:

  1. Mm, I'll have to chicken out and pass on this dare. I'm wearing khaki capris, a Simpson's t-shirt with the kids' oatmeal on it, day-old frizzy hair, and I feel nasty! I'm sure the description is more than enough without a picture to burn your retinas ;) P.S. But you look fabulous in yours, stinky hair or not!

    ReplyDelete